Throwing up/Regurgitating?

critterz

Just fed my three adult girls and my bell, Katie, just regurgitated her four meal worms she just ate. Read this could be from stress but not sure what would have caused it. The only recent change is that I cleaned the tank a few days ago, but everything is back where is was. Anyone have experiences like this before? Should I let her alone or try to feed her again?

B&B Geckos

Is the temp witin thew recommended range? Whats your substrate? How long have you had her? How old is she? Have you added any other reptiles to your collection in the past few months? If you have had her for a while and she has been eating fine, have not added any new herps without quarantine, and can rule out impaction or unsuitable temp, most likely it is nothing serious. I would give her 2 or three days before feeding again. Best.

critterz

I had her since she was a baby and shes 2 and a half now. Always been in the same 20 gal, newest addition is my tangerine raptor added almost 6 months ago, all 3 girls are the same size. She's on carpet and the only problem I've ever had with her was getting her weight back after she had a infertile clutch of eggs and lost her appetite. She's not a breeder, just a freak thing. She just gobbled down about 4 and then 5 minutes later puked them back up with some white mucus. Had leos for 12 years and never seen one do this before.

Embrace Calamity

Three adult geckos in a 20 gallon is very crammed. My guess would be is she isn't getting all the belly heat she needs due to lack of adequate space, so she's having trouble digesting her food.

~Maggot

Visit our friends