time to change clothes

chasem1991

Adventurist
i9391.jpg

i9393.jpg

i9395.jpg

B

BioWorkZ

How is your leo doing on the reptile carpet? Been reading that the claws tend to get caught in the material. What are your experiences?

mariex4

try spraying the leo with water the skin realy does look dry soon as mine start to show signs of shedding i spray them , but nice gecko and yes carpet rips there nails out i had grey reptile carpet and when i took my female out she has lost 3 nails i now have just normal A4 paper down but going to change it to tiles ,its better and kinder to there feet to have something smooth

chasem1991

Adventurist
How is your leo doing on the reptile carpet? Been reading that the claws tend to get caught in the material. What are your experiences?

i think that they have always been kept on it, she doesn't have much for claws. i dont know why, but the other one grips alot better and he just walks on my hand so i dont really rip him off of it. he didnt know what to think of it at first because i guess it didnt feel like the sand that he was being raised on. kinda walked like it felt odd to him kept lifting his feet way high in the air.

Visit our friends