urinating without deficating

CProctor

I've noticed lately that my LG is starting to a lot more urinating with deficating. Only putting out the white part. What does this mean? is this bad? It started this week. Monday through thursday she urinated twice without pooping. saturday was the first day she actually pooped normally. and Last night she went back to urinating only.

DrCarrotTail

I'm not sure I would be hugely concerned. Is she eating? If not she is probably burning fat which still gets broken down and leaves things to be secreted as uria, without any solid waste. I would keep a close watch, maybe even a log of her eating and pooping habits for another week or two and see if there is a pattern.

CProctor

Seems I over reacted. She is going fine, her brown part fell between her litter box and the tile and I didn't notice it till I moved her litter box. But still earlier last week she was only urinating. But I believe she is fine. she eats about 4-5 mealworms a day. I think I still might take her to the vet just to get a check up and get my little one checked as well just to be safe. My little ones is growing great though and eating good! around 7-10 mealworms a day for my juvi.

Visit our friends