Vipers

Snowbug

I just love these little guys. I have lots now and can't hep but hoard them all for myself, I will share a few pics though :main_yes:

some 2014 juveniles

And mother to all those lovely little ones, Pluto

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
They're really cute! Looks like they are out a lot. Do they have decent personalities like leos? I have never even held one before, but they definitely interest me (along with almost all geckos).

Snowbug

They're really cute! Looks like they are out a lot. Do they have decent personalities like leos? I have never even held one before, but they definitely interest me (along with almost all geckos).

These have great personalities. They are tiny but bold and active. They are calm and easily tamed. It's weird but they are less prone to stress than leos. They have sticky feet and can in fact climb and stick to glass but they are terrestrial and only climb surfaces on the odd occasion. When you handle them they sort of just stick there then take a slow plodding adventure. They are also extremelt tolerant of each other far more so than most other geckos I keep all geckos individually except these guys. They seem absolutely fine kept in small groups providing they are not cramped and there's only one male (though that said I have heard even males can be kept together if the enclosure is a decent size, I haven't tested it out though).

ParoeduraPropensity

These guys are awesome! I wish I could get a hold of these here in the US, but I can never find any!!! :wall: Luckily I was able to score with some P. Vazimba, which are close enough to vipers for me :main_thumbsup: Congrats on those cuties though, I am thoroughly jealous!!

Visit our friends