WE HAVE OUR 2009 GF CALENDAR WINNERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
The contest is now closed for voting, and we have our 2009 GeckoForums.net calendar photo winners! WHOOT!!!

This has been LOTS of fun, and there were some fantastic photographs by all who entered the contest. GeckoForums.net thanks all of you for your participation and support!

All winners will receive a FREE copy of the GF 2009 calendar, and I will need the winners to email me with the original photo, and their mailing addresses and contact information so I can get your prize out to you. [EMAIL="[email protected]"][EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/EMAIL]

The calendar will be made available everyone to purchase in the GF Online Store soon.

HERE ARE THE WINNERS!

JANUARY - GeckoFreak:
JANAndrea-GECKOFREAK.jpg

FEBRUARY - elphani:
FEBSandraEigenheer-elphani.jpg

MARCH - Oregon Gecko:
MARCHEricBristow-OregonGecko.jpg

APRIL - elphani:
APRILSandraEigenheer-elphani.jpg

MAY - Dragoon Gecko:
MAYRebecca-DragoonGecko.jpg

JUNE - Dragoon Gecko:
JUNERebecca-DragoonGecko.jpg

JULY - peppered leopard:
JULYPatrick-pepperedleopard.jpg

AUGUST - South Bay Geckos:
AUGBrittneyGougeon-SouthBayGeckos.jpg

SEPTEMBER - StinaKSU:
SEPTChristinaWalton-StinaKSU.jpg

OCTOBER - Fallen_Angel:
OCTMikeandJess-fallen_angel.jpg

NOVEMBER - South Bay Geckos:
NOVBrittneyGougeon-SouthBayGeckos.jpg

DECEMBER - sushikam:
DECKristinMuller-sushikam.jpg

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
***NOTE***

There are a couple of photos that are in the "portrait" (vertical) format instead of the "landscape" (horizontal) format. This is why I need the original photograph to try and put in an 8.5"H x 11"W photo. I am not sure if we will be able to use the vertical photos in the calendar, and I'm not sure what we should do in that case.

All winners, please send me the original photograph so I can work with formatting the image size to fit in the calendar.

Thanks!

nats

Congrats to all!
Another year of great photos :main_yes:

Maybe next time I will try my luck ;)

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
2009 CALENDAR

The pics and gecks are awesome!

Congratulations to everyone!!!

You Gecko Photographers are a awesome bunch.......
These are so top notch for a gecko calendar......great job all!.......

Pat, Pat, on the back Marcia, for all the work putting all this together.

cwazy

Cwazy Gecko Man!
***NOTE***

There are a couple of photos that are in the "portrait" (vertical) format instead of the "landscape" (horizontal) format. This is why I need the original photograph to try and put in an 8.5"H x 11"W photo. I am not sure if we will be able to use the vertical photos in the calendar, and I'm not sure what we should do in that case.

just a thought... could you get the pic to fit with a "filler" background... so its not just white on the sides, but put some sort of "simple" background to em... photoshop is a great great tool :D

congrats to all the winners!!!! some awesome pics out there for sure! :main_thumbsup:

Lottiz

Black Velvet
Very nice calendar!
I hope you can make it with the vertical photos. I think they are the best ones!

/Lottiz

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I am still waiting for Rebecca @ Dragoon Gecko to send me the original photos so I can make the calendar. I've sent PM's and emails, and have yet to get a response.

HEY, REBECCA!!!!

G

Geckovex

unbelievably beautiful pictures that were in it. difficult to choose a favorite. I really liked it.

Dragoon Gecko

I'm very sorry marcia that I let you and all others wait so long :(.

The reason was that I had a hard time here: My Border Collie bitch "Velvet" got very ill, so I had to visit several doctors with her to see what we can do for her. It was a real shock for me, as we already had prepared everything for her first litter, which should have come in January. This is all lost now..
I also got from my sadness and stress serious health problems myself. What started as a normal cold turned to a completely loss of my voice, and a pneumonia.. I am so sorry that I have not been alround here in last time, but I was so focussed on my and velvets problems right now that I just had not the power for it..

I am so sorry.

Take care, Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends