what are my possibilities?

yammoe

Hey guys I have aquired a few Leos and wanted to know what my breeding possibilities are. I currently have for males mack snow het bell,snake eye eclipse,Halloween mask tug snow, and females blazing blizzard, bell albino,raptor,tremper sunglow,Halloween mask emerine bold stripe. Babies i have shtct ,enigma,redstripe. Any help would be great thanx.

garner63080

GarnerGeckos
WOW!! Sounds like you have a very sorted group. Personally I would focus on one project at a time. Do your research and decide what works best. Knowing which of your morphs are more compatible is best. But defiantly keep your albino separated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
You have quite the diverse collection. I would keep albino strains separate, bolds stuff together, and go from there. You have some combos that I think you may have either been misled or are mislabeled...mainly looking at HM Emerine Bold Stripe. I have not seen your collection or doubting what you have been told, I just know that any 3 polygenetic mutation takes YEARS and I would love to see that gecko (I think that would be a sweet combo if it is expressing all genes clearly). If you don't mind me asking...who did you acquire that one from?

The main thing to emphasize on your original question is that some reading up on morphs and their combos would greatly help you decide what YOU have an interest in and would like to produce.

yammoe

Thanx the Halloween mask emerine bold is from Gecko Daddy as well as the Hm tug snow,some of my geckos are on my YouTube channel - yammoe- check them out and i try to post the HM pics.

Visit our friends