What morph??

Jbarnes668

Can anyone tell me what kins of morph this is? Owner says it is a mack snow enigma leopard gecko. Can anyone verify that or tell me what it is? Thanks

Attachments

• 20140502_164758.jpg
    20140502_164758.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 00Q0Q_8R6wRjxsaOJ_600x450.jpg
    00Q0Q_8R6wRjxsaOJ_600x450.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 51

KashMoneyExotics

How old is the hatching? A way you can tell a mack snow is when it hatches out. Mack Snows are black and white when the first come out the egg, then they begin to yellow out as they get older. In this gecko I would say he’s a snow enigma. You can definitely see the enigma

Jbarnes668

The owner says that it is around 3 1/2 months old right now. Does that help determine it? And thanks for the reply KashMoneyExotics

VampyreByte

If thats what the owner says it is I'd beleive it unless you know better than the owner. It looks Mack Snow Enigma though.
Trust in the breeders! If you don't then you shouldn't be buying from that breeder.

Jbarnes668

It wasnt a breeder. Just someone rehoming their gecko because theyre being deployed. Its always nice to make sure it is the morph the seller says it is. Even if I feel like I can believe the seller. Is that not what this section of the forums are for? Thanks for the replies.

Visit our friends