What on Earth is this??

KelliH

Carly, I know you had good intentions, and was simply stating something I've noticed in many places here on Geckoforums, not in any way directed toward you but toward the purveyance of negativity and skepticism that developed along the way. Still, there is no evidence, in this TINY segment of the gecko hobby we're in on this forum, that this morph is or is not what the pictures portray. I'll believe it when I see it, but it's pretty damn cool at face value.

Remember, several of the best have been accused of using Photoshop, including sponsors here on this site.

I'm still more curious about that supposed pie-bald mutation, that's one I really want to see in person as well.

I don't think you should be blaming GeckoForums for purveying negativity... I provide this place free of charge and if some of the people that post here have a different opinion than yours or mine, they are free to express it. ;)

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAUGHTER?!?!?! :p
for that matter, does anyone remember the Hynee-Glow? (we have begun to get some real nice Tangerine and orange crack.)

Last edited:

KelliH

OK... I will post the photo... this is a project most of you have no knowledge of. It was refined by R2 Reptiles but the project was eventually sent down the crapper.

kkigs

You're right Kelli, I apologize. I should have simply kept my observations to myself and left Dr. Evil to say all that needed to be said.

KelliH

You're right Kelli, I apologize. I should have simply kept my observations to myself and left Dr. Evil to say all that needed to be said.

Hey, no worries dude; I do love the GeckoForums community and get "bristled" when it gets criticism. I feel the site is what *all of us* make it! :D

stager

Holly Sh*% that was funny. I even click on it to see a larger image because I couldn't see it.

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Oops!!! I meant for that to be a question....not a statement. My punctuation mistake. @!?,/;'. Damn cell phone! I thought I remembered you telling me.....oh forget it, maybe not. It's late, I should be sleeping instead of pairing up snakes and geckos and typing! :)

Jusselin

So i am confused. Although I have many posts I am still a newb...is the OP a real gecko or no? I can tell the blue one is photo-chopped but the Original post looks pretty convincing.

Foxy

This thead is so funny. The blue gecko was cool, dr evil made me smile and the bottom thing just killed me lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Visit our friends