Who has heard their gecko pass gas?

have you heard your gecko Pass gas?

• Umm, no!

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Yes, and it made me laugh!

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Maybe, but it could have been me.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Yes, and there was a bad smell that followed.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeckoDude31

I know, I know--gross, right? However, one of my females passes gas so loudly that it almost sounds like a human doing so. :main_laugh:

Thorgecko707

THORGECKO
Oh man one of my geckos had the runs so bad the other day. It sounded human. It was horrible. You'd think something so small wouldn't be able to make such a loud splattery bubbly spattered sounding diarrhea attack.

JordanAng420

Not my geckos, but my monitor does it...he goes in his giant water bowl, and you'd swear he's moving heaven and earth when he farts.

He also sticks both of his hemipenes out right before....typical man.

liamandnorma

I'd only had Norma for a couple of days and I thought she barked or something and then she casually walked away from a massive poo. I couldn't believe it! I've heard it a few times since its hilarious.

hotrodjunkie

too funny! not heard Fritzilla do any of that yet- he is secretive when he does his deed. I have been surprised by the size of said deed tho, makes me wonder if he eats too much of his Echo Earth.

Dimidiata

IM *gasps for air* DIYING!!!!!!!!!!! This is too fricken funny. The only animal that i have seen fart is a Weather loach*fish*

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
I want to hear my gecko fart! Sometimes it sounds like my cat farts but its usually me as the gassy person. LOL

PhoenixCoconut

Phoenix Gecko :)
This is SUPER HILARIOUS!:main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I have heard some extremely loud bowel movements, but not a fart. Leopard geckos don't have a diaphragm to help push out gas and waste, so they use all of their abdominal muscles to make it projectile. This helps explain why there is poo on the wall of their habitats. (This sounds like a conversation my son would have at the dinner table...)

BrightReptiles

Badhabits727
Ha! I haven't heard a fart but the last time we left Chrissy's one of our pickups shot a cannon onto the side of her deli cup right as we were getting ready to walk out the door.

Wolvenspawn

I have heard some extremely loud bowel movements, but not a fart. Leopard geckos don't have a diaphragm to help push out gas and waste, so they use all of their abdominal muscles to make it projectile. This helps explain why there is poo on the wall of their habitats. (This sounds like a conversation my son would have at the dinner table...)

lol..roflmfao... I have witnessed this once with one of mine. It does explain how that gets way up there. I just thought I had a super pooing gecko. :main_laugh:

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!

I always wondered why...

Visit our friends