2009 GECKOFORUMS.NET CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST IS HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwazy

Cwazy Gecko Man!
Golden Gate Geckos said:
GREAT pics everyone!!! The contest 'officially ends in 14 hours (Pacific Time). Should I extend the deadline, or stick to the original rules?

The last two years we had a MUCH better participation level than this year. WHATZ UP WITH THAT????????

i would be more than greatfull if you would extend it!!! its 2am EST and i dont think we will get around to snapping any pics worth while... :( life has been upside down and crazy lately, trying to find a job and get things packed for a new appartment... life is beyond crazy at the moment... so for ME an extension would be great and ideal... but understood if not... im not going anywhere so theres always next year!!! :main_thumbsup:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
These pictures were done by fallen_angel and Amber7399

February - Valentine's
february_sm.jpg

March - Mardi Gras
march_sm.jpg

April - Easter
april_sm.jpg

May
may_sm.jpg

June
june_sm.jpg

August - Sturgis Bike Rally
august_sm.jpg

September - Autumn
september_sm.jpg

October - Halloween
october_sm.jpg

December - Christmas
december_sm.jpg

eric

OREGON GECKO
AUGUST
Fallen_Angel, I promise I didn't steal your Idea I was downloading the photos and say yours I said :main_lipsrsealed:! If this is a problem let me know and I will delete mine.
008.jpg

cwazy

Cwazy Gecko Man!
*as i look at my 3 dead batteries to my digi cam...* so how about that extension? *puppy dog eyes* lol... ?

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Since GeckoForums was down for a server change, I will extend the contest until Sunday night October 5, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

GET THOSE PHOTOS TAKEN AND POSTED!!!!!!!! Whoot!

nats

All the pics I saw for 2008 were great!!

Is there any way we can get these printed into a 12 X 12 format wall calendar??
Or even if we could download the original (before resizing and cropping) pics
from a server?? I would be happy to pay for it!! :main_yes:

I would LOVE to have some of these for my PC wallpaper that I could change each month. :)

nats

Forget my last post.
How stupid of me to not notice that folks can buy these calendars
online. So, I bought the 2008 one, even though there are only a few months left for this year, I love the photos. :main_yes:

Cant wait for the 2009 calendar.

Note to you talented photographers, keep them shutters clicking! :)

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
bubblez825 said:
Can a couple people win or do ALL the pix have to come from the same person?

Emily

If I understand your question correctly...as many as 12 people can win in total. You can enter up to 12 photos, no more than one for each month. But the more you enter, the better chances you may have at winning :).

eric

OREGON GECKO
Ok, since I am done or unless there is a 13 month I am not aware of, I am living thru your guys photos keep the awesome shots coming. You guys are GOOD!:main_yes:

Side note: We all have a chance! Henrik and Lotta and Dan Lubinski have not posted yet. And if they do oh no look out! We're in trouble:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends