2009 GECKOFORUMS.NET CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST IS HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Ok, hate to make things confusing, but I removed my November (now making it October) and May pictures because I think I had them resized wrong...so I'm trying this again, and adding a couple more:

And I just realized that two of these photos (May and September) will not resize the same as the other two, even though I am doing it the same exact way! I hope this doesn't disqualify them...I can't seem to figure out how to make them the same size, since I use the same way to resize all of them. If anyone has any advice for that...that would be awesome! Otherwise I can't seem to fix it :eek:.

May:
IMG_5723.jpg

October:
IMG_570555555.jpg

September:
IMG_5787.jpg

June:
IMG_5770.jpg

I hope to maybe get some more this weekend :).

Last edited:
S

StinaKSU

For my resizing I used flickr to upload and then just used one of the smaller size version links.......is that ok?

Lottiz

Black Velvet
Golden Gate Geckos said:
WOW!!! These pics a GREAT! Were is Lotta??? Where is Lottiz? Where is Dan Lubinski???

:eek: Sorry, I can't make it this year. I don't have the time and I missed the thread!
I can try to take one or two pics tomorrow, just before dead line

Here is one...

080710025.jpg

/Lottiz

Last edited:
L

LeopardGeckoMom52688

I was really hoping you two were getting in on it. I LOVE the pictures you guys take. I really love my calandar this year. Its in the house where everyone can see it. I knew if you two entered I really couldn't win but winning isn't everything its having the best calandar around.

Lottiz

Black Velvet
OK, here wo go...I found a few old (hope I haven't use them in any other contest) and took some others.

January
081004028.jpg

February
081004052.jpg

March
34080708019.jpg

April
081004012.jpg

May
06080405019.jpg

June
02-0412003.jpg

July
081004045.jpg

August
081004017.jpg

September
080710025.jpg

October
050812003.jpg

November
Blackie1.jpg

December
julkort009.jpg

just a question...does it has to be Leopard geckos?

Thanks

-Lottiz

Last edited:
R

Redstarfish

Is it to late to enery?Does it end today or tomrrow or any other day?Pm me.

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Redstarfish said:
Is it to late to enery?Does it end today or tomrrow or any other day?Pm me.

Here ya go!
Golden Gate Geckos said:
Since GeckoForums was down for a server change, I will extend the contest until Sunday night October 5, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

GET THOSE PHOTOS TAKEN AND POSTED!!!!!!!! Whoot!

L

LeopardGeckoMom52688

because we are a gecko forums next year can we maybe venture to other species. cresteds are popular and afts are making a come back. They are my favorite and they sit still!

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
Well, we only have two...We don't have any other decorations laying around..lol. So we have

October:
salestuff032.jpg

and

November:
salestuff031.jpg

I hope those are ok... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends