Announcing the Gecko Feast Photo Contest!

Geckomaster743

Not sure, there are a lot of other really cute entries! Wish I knew when the end date was... really thought it was the 24th!
Yeah Its hard to decide who wins. I know another Entry that i find very Attractive but its Hard to pick which is better =/

Crestiezoo

Only just stumbled across your forums. I know I am FAR too late for the competition but thought I would share a picture regardless. Christmas dinner for one of our cresties ;)

liam17-albums-stuff-picture162754-well-we-cant-have-our.jpg

megan

I am looking for a one year old male gargoyle gecko down in torquay only for stud thoe, i would like him to mate with my one year old beautiful female gargoyle gecko! please message back as soon as possible

Amanda1

3 Year Member
I am looking for a one year old male gargoyle gecko down in torquay only for stud thoe, i would like him to mate with my one year old beautiful female gargoyle gecko! please message back as soon as possible

You should start a thread in the Wanted Ads for that.

megan

Hi im megan and im looking for a one year old or older than that male gargoyle gecko i have threaded the comment as well, the male gargoyle gecko has to be up for stud NOT FOR SALE! i have a one year old female gecko who will be ready to mate in spring.If you live in torquay and have a male gargoyle gecko for stud please message me back thank you:p

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
I think we're just about ready for another contest. I wonder if Taiga will ever return to show us what she got with her gift certificate!

Visit our friends