Gecko Dreams

F

fabian60115

I had a dream that I came home one night and there was a cat running around the house. I then walked to my gecko room only to find that the cat had opened my tubs and done horrible things to the geckos:eek: . I started screaming at the cat while I was trying to chase it. Good thing for the cat it was only a dream.:main_evilgrin:

KHGeckos

i've had a couple dreams. one was that i opened a draw and there were many geckos just walking around inside of all different morphs...weird. and the other was tragic, i had one of my 2 geckos fighting and one bit the others tail off.

L

LeopardLunatic

i totally have gecko dreams alot mostly about getting something totally random and awsome from 1 of my females lol. One time i dreamed i had got an enigma froma pair of blizzards (this was like the first week they were for sale) and there is always the too many geckos dream one i dreamed i ran out of room and put them in the car lol.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I've ever really only had one but my leo was the size of an alligator, it was really cool and acted like a big dog. My friends treated it just like they treat my dog. It was definately interesting for sure hahaha.

kittygal

Last night I had a dream that I found a Blizzard at my LPS. I was flipping out and then I was like, is this a boy and I couldn't tell! I looked like half a dozen times and I never could tell!

T

TWC

i had a really bad dream last night, i dreamt that i was filling all my gecko tanks with water, and i forgot to take the geckos out, and they all drowned. i had a horrible pit in my stomach, then i woke up. i was so relieved that it was only a dream.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
The only dream I've had was that my geckos were falling off the tv. Yes, the TV. We had a huge entertainment center, and they were climbing on the tv and falling off the side. I jumped so fast out of bed, flicked on the light and started combing the floor. Ed woke up and was like "Honey....what are you doing?!" So bewildered I look at him and go "There is leos falling off the tv!" and he blinked for a moment, rolled his eyes and told me to get my crazy ass in bed. When I refused, he had to get out of bed, show me that all the geckos were in my cages and none were on the top of the tv, before I wanted to go back to sleep.

I have WEIRD dreams.

traffic

Firebirdgeckos.com
I had a dream just last night. I had an Enigma and I was checking all the offspring over and over and No enigmas I then checked the eyes of the female and it was an enigma. So i checked the offspring franticaly over and over and there were no enigmas and in the drean had like 7 or 8 .This went on over and over till I woke my self up. A nightmare if you ask me.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Why are my gecko dreams all bad ones??? There are many times I dreamt about my geckos fighting; either I accidently put the males together, or a male escaped its own tank and into another male's tank...there was one time I even dreamt a male break into one of my female's tank and did xxx to her, and she became gravid!! (You see, I don't breed my geckos, and I don't have the space to keep all the offsprings...) I wish I could have a good dream talking and playing with my geckos too...

T

TWC

gothra said:
Why are my gecko dreams all bad ones??? There are many times I dreamt about my geckos fighting; either I accidently put the males together, or a male escaped its own tank and into another male's tank...there was one time I even dreamt a male break into one of my female's tank and did xxx to her, and she became gravid!! (You see, I don't breed my geckos, and I don't have the space to keep all the offsprings...) I wish I could have a good dream talking and playing with my geckos too...
most of my gecko dreams are bad too, i think it is because i worry about them a lot.

L

LeopardLunatic

another crazy one and i mean CRAZY well i dreamed all my leos formed a band and became very successful and i was famous by association then they got hooked on waxworms and lost their popularity lol craziness i tell you.

traffic

Firebirdgeckos.com
LeopardLunatic said:
another crazy one and i mean CRAZY well i dreamed all my leos formed a band and became very successful and i was famous by association then they got hooked on waxworms and lost their popularity lol craziness i tell you.

OMG I just about peed myself.

rhino43grr

HERE WE GO STEELERS
you didn't by chance watch the Guitar Hero episode of South Park before bed that night did you?

D

Double LY

rhino43grr said:
you didn't by chance watch the Guitar Hero episode of South Park before bed that night did you?

LOL - you just chase the dragon, but never catch him :main_laugh:

L

LeopardLunatic

nope not s South Park fan but i dont know wat influenced the dream but it was wild.

L

LadyGecko

I don't have as many anxiety ridden dreams about Geckos as I did when i was keeping multiple tanks of tropical fish but I do have one every now and then
and it's the typical dream where I am finding geckos that I never knew that I had or that i forgot all about
Miraculously-they are all usually fat and healthy despite being ignored/forgotten about in the dream

Gezzz-don't we have enough anxiety in our awake hours?
Does it have to spill over into our dreams??

PS-What are you guys eating before you go to bed???
LOL!!

JConley

Dreams

Your dreams are coming from worrying about your geckos, anxiety attacks in your dreams. Your geckos are fine!

Here is what you do feed all your geckos, and go on a short 3 day vacation!

Visit our friends