Has the format on the forum changed.. again?

KelliH

OK, I am disabling the "Post Thanks" hack until I have more time to work on it. It doesn't want to play nice with the "vertical" post style! Grr.

KelliH

I'll get the Thanks back up soon. I have to do some other stuff today besides sit at my computer though. I literally worked on GF from 9AM to after midnight yesterday, with not many breaks! Designing this site has always been a learning process for me though, so I don't mind. :)

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
OMg tell me about it. I remember tryin to figure out all that stuff when I had my dog forum. If you're not some type of computer guru it really is hard stuff. I had to google soooo much info just to know what features were and how to do it all. I give you major Kudos Kelli... what you're doing is amazing work and is soooo greatly appreciated.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Aw girl more than you realise I'm sure. It has helped me SOOOO much esp. this last week with my dad's anniversary comin up. Being able to be here and read everything and help others... it's been a real sanity saver for sure. I don't think you know just how much this place means to so many people. The atmosphere, the membership... every aspect is just so welcoming and friendly...You desirve all the Kudos.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Ok question... I had logged off the forum so that my brother could log on at the libary near his house to see our dad's tribute I put up and now that I logeed back in I have the new toolbar at the bottom of the page on with the translator and what not. Is there a feature in this new toolbar that lets you know when your friends are online like the former IM feature did? If not, :( I liked it better the other way. I used that a lot :( Also what's the "live chat" feature? It says (1) on it but when I click it it says I have to log on thru facebook or some other social media site.

Last edited:

KelliH

I am trying to run both bars at once, and I need some input from you guys.

OK, to minimize the new bar, click the down arrow button all the to the right of the bar.

Now you should be able to use the chat bar again. Let me know if this works... (fingers crossed!)

robin

i think i like the old bar better but i like the new layout (with the avatar above)

Last edited:

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
I now have both the chat bar and the new toolbar up and working great. Thanks Kelli.

Last edited:

Visit our friends