How Many Leos Do You Have

How Many Leos Do You Have

• Total voters

mynewturtle

I'd say right now I got about 110 - 149 Breeder geckos. I reduced to projects I like and turns out i still have over 100. I was hopeing we could reduce from 200 to 60. :main_no: Although I do not breed all these geckos every year if I did i would have.. too much.

sauroid

i've been keeping leos for only two months and i only have three. but since i have an addictive tendency, this will soon be in the hundreds :main_laugh:, but so far, i can still control myself... (i already have hundreds of other animals to take care of atm :main_rolleyes:)

nats

I have 3.
1 female and 2 males.
All are about 5 months old, so I should be able to
visual sex them very soon :main_yes:

Haligren

is behind you.
I just have the one for now, but I'm hoping to acquire another at some point. I'd like to order from somewhere in BC, if I could, but Golden Gate Geckos has some really nice Designer ones...

F

filardimarg2

I don't have any as yet, but i will have 2 in about 3 weeks time, just sent for my viv, a nice 36 inch wooden one, so that will be here in a few days time, then got to wait a couple of weeks or so to get my Leo's, can't wait.
Marg.

mainelygeckos

I have 2 and working on getting more..right now not a breeder but maybe in the future if I am lucky..like maybe next season if hubby continues to feed my desire for them :p

Visit our friends