How Many Leos Do You Have

How Many Leos Do You Have

• Total voters

e_cupcake26

I have two, one on the way and hopefully afew more by fall. I just love'm to death. All the different morphs and possiblities,sigh...the cute grin...:main_yes:(shh! don't tell my roomate but, I want a crest and a milii too!)

Gecko Euphoria

I have 200+ I lost count at 200, I also have alot more hatching daily, also have 7 beardies, an ackie monitor, 3 smooth knobtails, 5 rough knobtails, 10 cresties, 4 fat tails, and the list goes on and on. As you can see I am a true reptile addict but its worth every minute I love em all!!!

I was wondering how many Leos everybody has here?

F

Foreverandever

I have three :D

I'm stopping here, but I do want a crestie and an AFT

R

REPEtc

I currently have 13 (11 breeders and 2 hatchlings) but have more eggs than I was prepared for on the way!! :D

I also have 3 bearded dragons (with eggs in the incubator) and about 100 +/- crested geckos (plus a Boston terrier and BADDDD cat)... but I have to say, the Leo's are growing on me fast!!!!

I

ihazabp

1 :( I'm too poor to have more. He's an albino. I used to have a normal, but I was too impatient to wait for next expo and bought from a pet store. It died. Bought my albino, Snowball, from the expo. Thank god this one eats :D

mainelygeckos

Emma I will be at teh Portland show too! And hopefully I can talk hubby into two more lol (need a rack soon) My count atm has gone up to 4 but one is in real bad shape and nursing her. Hopefully she survives.

Nomad I totally agree lol I will continue as long as I can get my hubby to agree and let me get them :p

L

LazyAndi

Wow everyone has so many lol.
I got my first about 3 months ago, and I would love to get another really soon!!
I would lovvee to start a collection of all different types one day :D

RyanJ

I have six- started with a BB male (Les), rescued 4 from a sub-par home (1 male, 3 females- tentatively ID'd 2 high yellows, albino & mack snow) and a beautiful rainwater BB (Lizzy) from Western Gecko. They're pretty addicting, I must admit.

S

SuperCoolGecko

I only have two right now. Planning on getting more.

Krow

I have my one female super snow that I bought from Mike & Jess, & I'm soon to get another SHTCT female from Nevin. Their names are Kirsa(ss) & Nagini(SHTCT).

My other pets include 2.6 cats, 0.2 dogs, 1.0 turtle, & fish.

Visit our friends