My gecko is still very skinny and idk why...

Rainnovice93

wow...someone actually recommended that I do that to her and I was like Uh no....Shes in her own tank now...Shes not eating still...for 2 days she stayed in the same spot asleep most of the time.. I put black paper around the tank so its darker and she cant see out and shes starting to get more active...This afternoon ive seen her in 3 different places...She hasn't eaten crickets or mealworms, However I bought some dubia roaches the other day and put 2 or 3 in her tank yesterday and today I dont see any in there sooo maybe shes eating those? Guess ill see how it goes...

mörten

wow...someone actually recommended that I do that to her and I was like Uh no....Shes in her own tank now...Shes not eating still...for 2 days she stayed in the same spot asleep most of the time.. I put black paper around the tank so its darker and she cant see out and shes starting to get more active...This afternoon ive seen her in 3 different places...She hasn't eaten crickets or mealworms, However I bought some dubia roaches the other day and put 2 or 3 in her tank yesterday and today I dont see any in there sooo maybe shes eating those? Guess ill see how it goes...

Rainnovice93, its nice to read your updates on the poor little one. I dont know if she gets superstressed when you are in her tank, but maybe you need to search her rank if the roaches have hidden under her caves, dishes etc. I am concerned that they might bite her or nag at her if they are just hiding under something and that she is to weak to have the energy to fight them off. I recommend you to give her a soup of mixed insects and put it pn her lips for her to lick up.
Hopefully, she will slowly begin to eat again) I keep my fingeres crossed!

Last edited:

Visit our friends