URGENT, NEGLECTED LEOPARD GECKO HELP

pandyana

This is horrible. Makes me sick when I hear of things like this. I just took in a rescue from a young couple that got in over their heads and didn't even know what "dusting" meant. I asked if they ever gave the little one any supplements and they had no clue what I was talking about. Only provided crickets and had over head heating in the setup. they had a step corner thingy that looked like it was trying to be a den but I don't think it quite made it lol.

Thankfully my rescue is not in as bad condition as your Cynder. I do hope she pulls through and continue to keep us posted.

mörten

Poor little baby! I get so mad when I hear about how that idiot treats his geckos and how he treated you! I hope your gecko improves. You have been really good to her and given her proper care. I keep my fingers crossed for Cynder :)

MushuSpyro

Over the last week, Cynder took a turn for the worse. She started losing a lot of weight from not eating, she didn't move, started screaming in pain..

Then she started bleeding- Internal bleeding. I think one of her ribs snapped from how brittle they were, and she was suffering so much.. So yesterday at 15:56, Cynder finally didn't have to suffer anymore. I had her PTS, and it was difficult, but she deserved to not suffer anymore..

I'll always know I did what I could, and in the short 3 weeks that I rescued her, she had the best out of life that she never did.

R.I.P Cynder, I'll miss you little one.

favrielle

:( So sorry to hear about your loss.

It's not easy to lose any critter, but the rescues do tend to pull those heartstrings a little harder than most, don't they?

Visit our friends