Which Calcium supplement??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
No hon I don't have a problem with you, I have a problem with asking a question several times to get more information to be better equipped to answer your inquiries and getting snubbed on the answers. Now you have answered how you were supplimenting him before and realize how you were doing it was wrong. They need more than just the calcium suppliments, they also need the mutli vit which you will get if you go with the repashy icb. Good girl.

maggiee22195

No hon I don't have a problem with you, I have a problem with asking a question several times to get more information to be better equipped to answer your inquiries and getting snubbed on the answers. Now you have answered how you were supplimenting him before and realize how you were doing it was wrong. They need more than just the calcium suppliments, they also need the mutli vit which you will get if you go with the repashy icb. Good girl.

Hahah thank you! Which is exactly why I asked the question! So I am going to get the Repashy icb and the calcium without D3 and yeah... So thank you! And I am sorry that I didn't answer it right away.. I have a lot going on right no. But thank you again, I am glad that I have this figured out.:main_thumbsup:

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
I'm glad you have it figured out too... now at least we know the leos will be properly supplimented. :main_thumbsup:

fl_orchidslave

So... I did post the question... I don't know why you posted this comment... I told kel in my response that I got sidetracked and forgot... I have a lot of things to do and I was thinking about something else. Sorry that I didn't answer every question asked on a dime...

How incredibly rude. I didn't have to be kind enough to promote one of our forum sponsors and tell you where you can buy the supplement. As for the question, it had been asked by several people, several times. We all have a lot of things to do. I'm thru with you.

bebetee

Maggie why are you being such a !@#$% to everyone? You think I'm being rude and degrading you? Seriously sweetheart you have not even seen that side of me, so don't even assume. Why are you trying to act so tough? "OH they are starting stuff here .." blah blah blah NO I WAS NOT STARTING STUFF I was asking you a serious question about how come you said you've been doing research on Leo's for 2 years ...but don't know about calcium giving ..since that is very important ..and you say that you want to breed? and I say your not ready ..and I'm sure many people would agree with me .. I don't like the fact of how you lied ..got caught and gave me back talk when I caught you..and the fact that you didn't even admit it.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Maggie why are you being such a !@#$% to everyone? You think I'm being rude and degrading you? Seriously sweetheart you have not even seen that side of me, so don't even assume. Why are you trying to act so tough? "OH they are starting stuff here .." blah blah blah NO I WAS NOT STARTING STUFF I was asking you a serious question about how come you said you've been doing research on Leo's for 2 years ...but don't know about calcium giving ..since that is very important ..and you say that you want to breed? and I say your not ready ..and I'm sure many people would agree with me .. I don't like the fact of how you lied ..got caught and gave me back talk when I caught you..and the fact that you didn't even admit it.

Honestly I think things like this are best sent in a private message. The public forum is not really the place to air out private issues between members. Funny as they are, I really don't come here to read arguements. The only way that ends is badly for both members imo. Sorry mods... just my 2 cents not trying to back seat moderate.

maggiee22195

Ummmm... i don't know how I lied... and I'm not sure what you caught me lying about... :main_huh:
This whole conversation was between me and Kel and I answered her questions and she answered mine so.... yeah, not sure what you're getting at. but thank you for your concern about me breeding. And I was missing one part of the supplementation that would not kill my leopard gecko... so now I know what to do...and that was the whole point of the question to learn! I am asking about 1 gecko... not breeding or anything else... so when I ask a question I am just expecting that question to be answered and for people to get on with their lives and not bring up bad stuff that happened in the past.

Last edited:

maggiee22195

How incredibly rude. I didn't have to be kind enough to promote one of our forum sponsors and tell you where you can buy the supplement. As for the question, it had been asked by several people, several times. We all have a lot of things to do. I'm thru with you.

I know where to buy the supplement(but thank you for telling me?)... I know we all have a lot of things to do.. and when she asked me again when I wasn't so rushed, I apologized and answered. I'm ok with you being through with me. I had my questions answered by the one person who was helping me (Kel) and so if you don't want to help and want to but in please don't thanks.

Jordan

Maggie, you keep saying the conversation was only between you an Kel? ... when you post on a public forum, its not just a conversation between two people so people CAN butt in and people can express their feelings and views on your post. If what you wanted was a conversation betyween you and Kel, you can PM her. Im sorry people have said some things that you disagree with but try and ignore it, just incase you know it gets messy again. haha.

And Kel; 'the only way that ends is badly for both members'
haha so true, me and Maggie have found that out the hard way.

maggiee22195

Maggie, you keep saying the conversation was only between you an Kel? ... when you post on a public forum, its not just a conversation between two people so people CAN butt in and people can express their feelings and views on your post. If what you wanted was a conversation betyween you and Kel, you can PM her. Im sorry people have said some things that you disagree with but try and ignore it, just incase you know it gets messy again. haha.

And Kel; 'the only way that ends is badly for both members'
haha so true, me and Maggie have found that out the hard way.

Googd point... I'm sorry, I know others can express their feeling but I just wish some of them would do it in a nicer way. ya know? Hahaha But hey, I'm glad we can both actually post and talk on the same thread without ripping each others throats out!:D

Jordan

Googd point... I'm sorry, I know others can express their feeling but I just wish some of them would do it in a nicer way. ya know? Hahaha But hey, I'm glad we can both actually post and talk on the same thread without ripping each others throats out!:D

Haha, i know. I think its better to forget about the whole... er war.
Im not saying you won haha, but im definitely putting it behind me.

And im not sure if ive already mentioned this, but its too late to look back cuz im already typing lol, but there are a few supplements that dont need to be mixed and contain all three needs. (multi vit, calc, d3). A good one is 'Vetark Nutrobal' , it contains everything needed for a gecko, and so you only need the one supplement. :) id recommend it. its easier than having three different ones.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Only thing there Jordan is that is a UK brand isn't it? I don't know that we have taht state side. She'd have to buy internationally if her south west is in the us not the uk.

Jordan

Only thing there Jordan is that is a UK brand isn't it? I don't know that we have taht state side. She'd have to buy internationally if her south west is in the us not the uk.

Ah right i didnt know it was only in the UK i just assumed it would be everywhere. Well there may be somewhere you can find it on the net Maggie but if not then sorry.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family

:main_thumbsup:

bebetee

Whatever Maggie you can think whatever you want. But I'm going to be the bigger person and say JUST STOP. and Good luck to you

maggiee22195

:main_thumbsup:

Gothra... that was really rude and uncalled for. There was no reason for this... I'm not sure why you felt the need to post that. But w/e. I'm going to be the bigger person and just say stop! (LMAOO!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Oh, thanks for letting me know I don't have a right to express how I feel! :main_lipsrsealed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends