Which Calcium supplement??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiee22195

Oh, thanks for letting me know I don't have a right to express how I feel! :main_lipsrsealed:

I never said that. I thought it was really rude... you came out of nowhere just to do that. I don't want trouble between you and I now... I don't need to add one more person. I just wanted you to know that it was rude and really just not needed. You can express yourself, but please not in a mean and nasty way such as the way you implied by giving a thumbs up to that other mean comment. Have a nice night. :)

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
THEN you want a plain calcium with out D3 to keep in the tank 24/7.

Pros please let me know if this is wrong.

According to Allen Repashy Calcium Plus is a complete supplement on its own and adding an additional calcium supplement can lead to oversupplementation of calcium which can disrupt the metabolism of other vitamins and minerals. I use Calcium Plus as my only supplement, dusted at every feeding as directed, and have had no issues with MBD or other signs of calcium deficiency.

maggiee22195

According to Allen Repashy Calcium Plus is a complete supplement on its own and adding an additional calcium supplement can lead to oversupplementation of calcium which can disrupt the metabolism of other vitamins and minerals. I use Calcium Plus as my only supplement, dusted at every feeding as directed, and have had no issues with MBD or other signs of calcium deficiency.

Oh, Thanks! I'm really glad you just told me that. So, I am just going to get the Repashy calcium plus ICB and dust at every feeding... which is every other day. Thanks again! :D

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Here ya go. The original form not the T-Rex version which is different if you read the ingredients you'll see the difference). http://www.joshsfrogs.com/product/1367/27/repashy-calcium-plus-icb-4-oz

The T-Rex branded Calcium Plus is the same as the one directly from Repashy, and all of the different species labels on the T-Rex bottles are just for marketing purposes at the request of Pet Smart and Pet Co, I don't have the link on hand but that is directly from Allen Repashy.

maggiee22195

The T-Rex branded Calcium Plus is the same as the one directly from Repashy, and all of the different species labels on the T-Rex bottles are just for marketing purposes at the request of Pet Smart and Pet Co, I don't have the link on hand but that is directly from Allen Repashy.

Ok, well thank you again! I am going to buy the repashy calcium plus as just my supplement and I am going to get it from lllreptile.com. They are going to be at my reptile show in a couple months.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Was referring to post #59 where you called me xxxxx for replying with the thumbsup icon to Bebetee's posts. Nevermind, I'm done here, will not add more fuel to this thread. Happy herping. :)

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World

No it isn't hon... not since T-Rex took over the one that actually says repashy superfoods (the one I posted) the T-Rex brand has half the suppliments, and uses a vit D suppliment derived from another source, not a direct vit D suppliment (the repashy ingredients lists straight vit D3, where as teh T-Rex label lists something else then syas for vit D suppliment). I mentioned this early on in this thread. Looks like T-Rex is taking the cheaper way out by cutting the ingredients in half.

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
No it isn't hon... not since T-Rex took over the one that actually says repashy superfoods (the one I posted) the T-Rex brand has half the suppliments, and uses a vit D suppliment derived from another source, not a direct vit D suppliment (the repashy ingredients lists straight vit D3, where as teh T-Rex label lists something else then syas for vit D suppliment). I mentioned this early on in this thread. Looks like T-Rex is taking the cheaper way out by cutting the ingredients in half.

T-Rex does not make the supplements, they just package what they buy from Allen.

Allen Repashy said:
The ICB's are all the same. Only the labels are different at the request of stores that wanted species specific products to make sales a no brainer. All the T-Rex products are the same thing as Calcium Plus... though I have made some recent tweaks in the forumula that might not be sold through at the retail stores. Thanks for the kind words.

Allen

http://www.forums.repashy.com/74976-post12.html

The Josh's Frogs product page you linked to even says the same thing:

This product is licensed by T-Rex Products and marketed as "Calcium Plus ICB" It has also been labeled as a species specific product for marketing purposes, but they are all the same thing. (examples: Bearded Dragon ICB, Tree Frog ICB)

http://www.joshsfrogs.com/product/1367/27/repashy-calcium-plus-icb-4-oz

Last edited:

bebetee

Gothra... that was really rude and uncalled for. There was no reason for this... I'm not sure why you felt the need to post that. But w/e. I'm going to be the bigger person and just say stop! (LMAOO!!!)

Um, excuse me "Ms Freak Attack"
Is there something funny about what I said? Why are you mocking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends