Show Off Your Cages

S

sccrmanthatch

Here is mine i just recently changed some things.
the second level is a new addition.

G

GeckoFreak77

Hey everybody I had a couple quick questions about the repti carpet.
Ok first,where do you get it?
second,does the "WASTE" come off easily without stains.
Thanks Phil:D

larry26

Hey everybody I had a couple quick questions about the repti carpet.
Ok first,where do you get it?
second,does the "WASTE" come off easily without stains.
Thanks Phil:D

you can get it at pet-co or pet-smart and yes the stains come off

srry bout the dashes the forum was bleeping out the store names

L

leegooman2323

Here is mine exploring there new cage carpet. Next addition is a rock formation across the back and side i think :)

Geckos.jpg

I really like your elevated platform Idea!

Ratman667

i had to join in...

the stitching isn't that great, but it shows the basics.

101_0990.jpg

im working on a small "rock" background. I also want to add a second story.

L

LeapinLizard

I need to show it off!

I got a Visionarium for my birthday. As I've posted here before, I keep my tank on my computer desk above my computer so I can watch my leo roam around, and interact with him. Unfortunately, the shelf is lower than I'd like, and a tank fits in nicely, but with no wiggle room on top to actually open the thing. Hence my need for a front-opening tank.

So here it is! My Visionarium.

visionarium1.jpg

visionarium3.jpg

visionarium9.jpg

visionarium10.jpg

You can see how low that shelf is. And the shelf above it isn't wide enough.

visionarium11.jpg

Kellyr

First is my crestie tank, home to two females.. then one of my 20 gallons home to two females as well... Will post more pics after I clean on Sunday :main_yes:

Last edited:

TMF

TMF
100_1854.jpg

The sand has been removed and the tank on the bottom has been removed as well to build the bottom into a cage for my future tegu :)

2bacop

This is my Callista's tank. The stick on therm. is not there anymore by the way it just came with the tank when I got it from my aunt. I do have a digital therm. I just put it in after the pics were taken.

sleepyjones

If that was directed at me, thanks :)

I've got some plants and climbers to put in, and am gonna build a raised platform (thanks to the inspiration in this thread), but trying not to clutter it up too much.

I've got wood chips underneath the reptile carpet ... I didn't like the idea of having just the (flat) carpet on the bottom of the Viv', so tried to give the flooring a bit of texture (not the right word), so there's wee hills, and inclines to make it a bit more interesting, for both me and the geckos.
I'll get a better pic once I've got the plants and platform in.

The backgrounds you can get for the viv are great, the geckos love climbing on it. You might think they are expensive, but there are cheaper versions available if you shop around and not go for the famous reptile brand name (that I wont mention) ... the geckos love em, and they look great (they don't look too good in the shop, but once they're in the viv they do look good, and add an extra dimension).

Last edited:

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
This is my Callista's tank. The stick on therm. is not there anymore by the way it just came with the tank when I got it from my aunt. I do have a digital therm. I just put it in after the pics were taken.

LOVE your cage!

I am receiving my two new babies early next week, and they are not going to have such a beautiful set up. Not at first, anyway.
They'll be in 6 gallon clear rubbermaid containers. But I still want to get one of those logs and some nifty decorations.

Great cage!

Visit our friends