1st AFT's soooo stoked!!!!

RadReptiles831

formerly rendogg
ok so i just got my 1st AFT last weekend. well i got 3 from a CL find. i had to drive about 1-1/2 hrs which wasn't too bad. i got all 3 for $60. there is 1male and 2 females. the funny thing about it all is the lady i got them from didn't know $h*t about them. she thought that the 2 females that had regen. tails were the normal looking tails and the male with a normal tail had something wrong with him. she also thought that one of the females was a male and the male was a female. well i 'm now giving these guys lots of attention and the care they need and deserve. i'll post some pick tomorrow when i get more time. and you guys can tell me what you think about them.

GeckoGurl

Congrats I just got my first AFT a month ago and fell in love! Her previous owner also thought she was a male and wanted to know how I new her tail was regen lol... Some people amaze me but it seems now our fatties are in better hands!

RadReptiles831

formerly rendogg
Congrats I just got my first AFT a month ago and fell in love! Her previous owner also thought she was a male and wanted to know how I new her tail was regen lol... Some people amaze me but it seems now our fatties are in better hands!

ya definately:main_thumbsup:. thanks for the comments. sorry for lagging on some pics i just need to load them from my phone to my computer. its funny i'm already looking for more too.

GeckoGurl

Now y'all are makin me want a fatty...

Lol I honestly do not think I could choose between the two... Fatty is much more docile and shy then a Leo and less morphs out there. There are some great ones that I have found but extremely expensive! Where as leos are more common, more varieties and more active! I like the diversity between the two. Only prob I have had out of my AFT is difficulties keeping her humidity up in her tank. My Leo was bought as a hatchling and my AFT was a 2 1/2 yr old rescue and I love em both!

On a second note is it not crazy how many people out there own these awesome creatures yet don't know the first thing about them?

rendogg4 : Im very happy to hear that your AFT is now in better hands! Good luck and enjoy! Can't wait to see some pics!

Visit our friends