Photo0133.jpg

He Only Poops In This Hide So I Cut Some Extra ReptiCarpet So Its Less Messy
Photo0124.jpg

And Last But Not Least My Leo Onyx In His Humid Hide
Photo0134.jpg

Next Is Going To Be Maybe Some Tile Floor Sorry For Crappy Cell Pics Lol

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Looking good. You might want to consider getting a different cactus than the spiney one. He could very easily scratch his eye on that if he isn't careful. Did you also get him the multi vit?

jerry

All I Need Is My Leo ONYX
im using repashy to dust with and i just got the calcium to leave in his tank, yea maybe ill take it out and leave the fuzzy one in there, thank you, he loves hiding behind the plants and has been staring at the background for 15min lol

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Cuuute... good for you on the repashy. If you're dusting every feeding you likely don't need the plain calcium in the tank but by every feeding I mean like daily. I feed 3 times a week and also use the repashy but I only dust once a week so I do keep the calcium in the tank.

jerry

ohh well in that case i might just dust ever other feeding or so and leave his calcium in there, hes still a week new to me so hes eating one or 2 mealworms a day

jerry

Thank You That Was Going To Be My Next Question lol, Im Not Sure His Age But Hes A Tiny Little Guy And I Wasnt Sure If That Was Enough, I Was Getting Worried Because I Offer Everyday But SomeDays He Wont Eat, But He Just Came Out Of A Shed So Maybe That Was It. I Gotta Admit Your A Huge Help You Pretty Much Help Me With All My Questions Thank You For All The Help And Advice I Really Appreciate It

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Happy to help Jerry :) ANd yes they can go off feed or eat less when in shed mode. I haven't noticed this with Eros but he is by no means as young as your leo and has an appetite like a wolf. He'll eat 5-6 super worms in one feeding if I let him.

jerry

ok more like way better hahah i now dont gotta fallow him around with mealworms all day lmaoo jk thanks ill be sure to take plenty pics as the progress goes

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Ya better ;) and it's just like being a new daddy. Every little hiccup burp or wierd face and we're running the kid to the doctor. You're doing great now just enjoy him :) so ya gonna reply to my friendship request so if you have a problem you can just use the board IM feature to get my attention?

jerry

yeaa thats exactly how i feel lol, and i added you thanks now i no who to go to lol sooner or later you will be blocking me lol jk jk

Visit our friends