AFT Gecko weight ??

F

fattailgecko15

What is the AFT gecko weight normally and when mating ?? .. For males and females and in Grams PLease :D Thanks

BSM

I'm not exactly sure but here are the weights of my African fat tails that are currently breeding.
male 73 grams---started at 55 grams
female 64 grams
female #2 58 grams
female $3 54 grams
female #4 55 grams

hope that some help, most likely they can breed smaller then this.

Bryan

F

fattailgecko15

Mine are ...

Thankyou it has given me an idear ..How old are yours ?.. I dont know if mine are a bit young or unerweight =/ .... Male = 50 grams
Female #1 = 50 grams
Female #2 = 30 grams

My #2 Female is younger than the other female but im not sure if she is underweight .. i know the male is eating and the crickets are disapearing but i have never actully seen any of them eating because they come out to wonder alot later on like 11;00-1;00 .... I have fed the young female a fue mealworms but that is all i havent seen any of them eating but i know they are because the crickets are disappearing =/

BSM

most of them are 3-5 yrs old, i have more but there still in quarantine. 30 grams is way to small and how long have you had them? I would wait till there around 50 grams

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
My biggest girl weighed 62 grams this season...and my lightest 30 grams! this is because she is already a proven breeder and she is a small girl, she will not grow anymore and has reached full maturity. My 08 amel male started breeding at 41 grams. Hope this help. But on average you want females to weigh 45 grams and males 40 grams (these are minimums)

F

fattailgecko15

Thanks

Okay urmm ... i got them about two weeks ago and they have always lived together .. my 30 grams female is small so that could have something to do with it but i will try fatten her up a bit ... yeah it has helped thanks ! :)

Visit our friends