Any other furnishing suggestions? Hmm..

Sikmike

Hello, I've tried to think of anything else I can really add to my tank without cluttering it up but I think I'm about maxed out. If anyone could give a suggestion/input/agreement it would be interesting to consider. The fat-tail forum does not have it's own housing section so I still think this is an appropriate place to post. My Fattie loves to lounge on top of his humid hide when he's out and about, he also snuggles under the foliage to the left of his hot hide on the left. I drape the left side with a shirt/towel to keep the hot hide in permanent darkness since there is a window beaming with light 6 feet away, seems only humane for his albino eyes. I'm not open to any live plants or loose substrate, but any simple furnishing ideas would be great to hear if anyone has some. Thank you.
img0463yc.jpg

img0465jo.jpg

img0466w.jpg

img0455ye.jpg

img0452j.jpg

Picture of the home owner Rhez I took this Wednesday while cleaning. Going to construct a light box fairly soon, seems easy enough, then he can model for me properly.

Last edited:

enigmaslim

Decorating is like drinking, know when to say when, looks good, and the fattie looks great, Ithink you have it set up nicely

Visit our friends