Bad luck percentages!

GeckoCrossing

Well I guess good and bad luck actually lol. My first time breeder TF1 (a SHTCTB at the time) was bred to Zeus (Tang poss het Tremper), and the first baby of the year was a premature Tremper Albino that ended up dying :( But, I got another one from her 4th egg that had a tail kink due to temperature fluctuation in the incubator. All her other offspring have been regular tangs with no kinks or anything bad. So far she has laid a total of 20 eggs and looks to be about to lay 2 more. I'm hoping that luck changes and I get a Tremper from one of the 4 that are incubating!
And my other first time breeder, Aphrodite, laid a total of 18 eggs :) Not bad for two first time breeders, I'd say! lol

So... bad luck: 2 Tremper Albinos out of 16 hatchlings, one of which died. 12.5% instead of 25% chance.
2 Mack Snows out of 10 hatchlings from my Mack Snow x Apollo (SHTCTB) pairing. 20% instead of 50% chance.

Good luck: Lots of healthy eggs and hatchling from first time breeders!

Share your bad luck morph %! Did you not get what you wanted this year? Or luck out and get everything you wanted? :p

RampantReptiles

awww sounds like you wanted to hatch trempers. For me that would be good luck :) I prefer non albino hatchlings for the most part.
22 and 18 eggs for first timers... pretty INSANE!!! :shocked::smoking:

Percentages were pretty good for me... Only a couple that were wonky.

het Eclipse x Eclipse = 50% het Eclipse , 50% Eclipse probability
I hatched 2/9(22%) het Eclipse, 7/9(78%) Eclipse with 2 more eggs due soon.
Poss het Tremper female and male was recently proven het Tremper so maybe I will get a tremper out of the last 2 eggs.

MS Raptor x MS Eclipse het Tremper =
Probabilities:
12.5% SS RAPTOR
12.5% SS Eclipse het Tremper
25% MS RAPTOR
25% MS Eclipse het Tremper
12.5% RAPTOR
12.5% Eclipse het Tremper

I hatched 4/8(50%) SS Eclipse, 2/8(25%) MS Eclipse, 1/8(12.5%) MS RAPTOR, 1/8(12.5%) Eclipse, 0/8 RAPTOR, and 0/8 SS RAPTOR :(
I was looking to produce SS RAPTOR with the pairing and got 0.....

Visit our friends