Carrot tail group (5) for SS Bells or Carrot tail males

Courtney Bailey

I’m pretty open for this trade. What I’m looking for exactly is an orange/red male carrot tail and a pair of SS bells for this group of 5 geckos. I will consider other combination of SS Bells (male/female) or Males with red/ orange coloration (ie if you have the bells but not a carrot tail male and want to add something else) I would prefer a three to 5 trade, however if you have an absolutely stunning carrot tail male I will take a 2 for 5 trade. Males preferred.

Geckos available 4 females and a male

German giant female: (picture not shown.)
Some carrot tail
Sex: T.S. Female
DOB: 6 - 06
Notes:
She’s a big gal.

ID#: PL-650
carrot tail
DOB: 6 - 08
Ready to breed-currently ovulating
Notes:
The yellow body color is present on the sides and onto the belly and back legs of this gecko. She also has orange freckles/ spots on her chin and around her face.

ID#: PL-015
Yellow Tailed carrot tail
DOB: 9/ 08
Ready to breed-currently ovulating
Images taken in natural lighting.

Notes: The pairing of this gals parents produced several odd balls geckos with yellow tail-bases. I’m not sure exactly what genetics caused this fluke, I was expecting solid carrot tails (as both parents have red/orange tails and I can provide images) but was pleased non-the-less by the yellow tail. My guess is that she would throw some interesting results with a Xanthic or any male with a large amount of yellow/ hi-yellow.

Also the yellow body color is present on the sides and onto the belly and back legs of this gecko. She also has orange freckles/ spots on her chin and around her face.

ID#: PL-019
red carrot tail
Sex: T.S. female
DOB: 06/08
Notes: extremely orange carrot tail

ID#: PL-009
carrot tail
Sex: T.S. Male
DOB: 10/08
Price: $30 +Shipping

Notes: young male. Fantastic temperament, he however did not develop as much carrot tail as his sisters did. PL females are his sisters.

Last edited:

Visit our friends