chicago area reptile stores?

zotto

im trying to find nother good reptile store in the chicago area. I have been to the chicago reptile house and its the best ever, but I was looking for another really good one to go to. I searched online and nothing really came up. Anyone know of any?

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
There is one on Rt 59 in Plainfield. There was one in Joliet, but they closed down. Those and Chicago Reptile House in Orland are the only ones I know of. There are shows twice a month in Wheaton, too.

steve905

I believe there is also a reptile store in Mundelien(sp?) I think they were advertised in reptile magazine last yr.

MonteQ's

Jungle land used to be in Mundelein. Sadly they closed a little while ago. Most of the good ones in our area went out the last two years or so really.

Are you after supplies or reptiles?

cyndi0502

the one in plainfield is right by my house. i believe it is called sunrise reptiles, or something similar. i'm not too fond of it, but who knows? i haven't been there since the summer so maybe it has improved.

valknut79

There is a reptile show in Wheaton twice a month. Not many leos for sale, but TONS of cresties.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
the one in plainfield is right by my house. i believe it is called sunrise reptiles, or something similar. i'm not too fond of it, but who knows? i haven't been there since the summer so maybe it has improved.

It's Suburban Reptile or South Suburban Reptile. Something like that. The owners there are super nice. I was buying supers there last week and got to watch one of their big snakes eat a rabbit. Very cool!

Visit our friends