Closet

Kaspar825

Hi guys my cats are really annoying:D and alwa y come in my room to see my reptiles. I have 2 cats and one always sneaks through and sits ontop of the cages. I keep the door closed to keep her out but that's a problem since airconditioning doesn't work in my room temps are hard to control. So my mom said why don't you put them in your closet? So is there anything wrong with that I have shelves I could put in there that I already have them on it's not a walk in it just a normal closet with no lights. Everyone is nocturnal so no lamps. Will it work? If no how else can keep my cats away? I would like to let the cats in my room. I don't want to get them to not like me.

Thanks

leolover23

LOL at first i thought you meant you would put your cats in the closet! xD But if your closet isn't too stuffy, the shelves are stable, and the temps. are good, i'd think it'd be okay. Oh, and make sure that the closet isn't dusty and doesn't have like insulation or blown insulation or anything. Anyone have a second opinion?

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
As long as temps are good in there it will be fine, a closet is just a small room. :D You will need to use some sort of light to give them a proper photoperiod.

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Nocturnal animals still need a proper photoperiod. You don't leave lights on 24/7 for your diurnal animals do you?

Kaspar825

Hmm I guess I never thought about it that way anyway I don't have any diurnal animals. Thanks :D the light through the windows in my room I enough now but I'll probably put a light in there but I'll definitely find some from of light.

Visit our friends