crsted gecko or leo

Samantha

i like anything with a CT thats just me...blizzards arnt my fave but i have 2 lol and i like temper albino mixes i really love jungel tempers a lot but tangs and shct are awesome to it depends on what u like

Hermes

That is a hard choice I have a leo but cresties are pretty awesome. I think a leo would be easier, but thats my personal thought.

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
imo, cresties are easier since you do not need heat for them most of the time unless your house is really cold. though i love leos n leos morphs but a crestie is a easy low cost reptile, since you do not have to feed insects if you dont want too and just feed CGD which 2 maybe 3 lbs last me a year maybe less lbs, and its 30 a lb, supers cost me aout 50 bucks a months for my leos but i hope to not have to buy any once my breeding of them gets started well i know i have baby worms already i just have to get them away from the beetles. but they are both great animals but cresties are cheaper and easier imo and i have about 20-25 cresties and about 50-55 leos.

B

Bob

I like cresteds more than leos, but I think leos are easier to keep. With cresteds you have to mist at least once a day, twice a day is better.

Visit our friends