digital thermostat for controlled uth?

electrogecko

Last time i had geckos i had a crappy little zilla thermostat with a turn knob that still cost me and arm and leg. i found a Hydrofarm MTPRTC Digital Thermostat For Heat Mats for about 30.00 bucks but a lot of people seem to use it for their heat mats pertaining to growing plants. would this work with an uth or do you know of a good digital thermostat that wont cost me a mega ton...thanks :)

electrogecko

well i would honestly like to monitor and control the heat based on the temp in my house and if it were digital it would be far more accurate. thats why i'd like it to be digital...when you go to amazon and search reptile digital thermostat that item comes up as an option but a lot of people use it for the mats they use to grow. i just wanted to make sure it could still be used for UTH as well....because some of the digital thermostats are near 100 dollars and by gosh thats just a lot of money lol and i have had one before like i said with a little turn dial but i constantly had to adjust it and it became quite aggravating...

RadReptiles831

formerly rendogg
Wow that looks cool. I think ill try one. I have 3 alifes right now and they work great too for around the same price but they aren't digital.....anyone know how much wattage they can handle?

Visit our friends