Does leopard gecko need more floor

Zero99

Does leopard gecko need more floor, like for Juvenilles leopard gecko.

i need some advice coz right now i put my gecko to a small plastic tube for the mean time.

1 more thing i have a glass tank and the size is 24 inches x 17 inches of floor space and the height is 22 inches i think.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
A small plastic tube??? I would take it out of there right now!
Unless you mean a tub... I cant tell if it is a typo. Leos can do fine in tubs, that is what they are kept in in racks. I dont think that they need too much floor space. They mostly hang out in their hides and venture out at night when you are sleeping. Mine do fine in 10 gallons.

Zero99

A small plastic tube??? I would take it out of there right now!
Unless you mean a tub... I cant tell if it is a typo. Leos can do fine in tubs, that is what they are kept in in racks. I dont think that they need too much floor space. They mostly hang out in their hides and venture out at night when you are sleeping. Mine do fine in 10 gallons.

oh i mean tubs

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I was shocked when I read "small plastic tube"...LOL

You can put 2 leos in 24"x17" floor space. Give them things to climb on, so they can exercise more.

Bellalee

That's a perfect size! You know the amount of area you need is really dependent on the gecko. I have some geckos who love sleeping out of the hides, and some who love being inside.

Visit our friends