Emerine Experts.

dajoker6666

I need help with a direction to go with this. I recently got two emerines from a breeder, long story short he is not the best record keeper alot of people don't like buying from him he is overstocked so I snagged 3 geckos cheap. I have seen his emerines and He actually spent 1500 for one of ron trempers extreme emerines. I can send pics through email put I got an adult male well only 45 grams 5 months old so not an adult but a juvi at 37 grams female well a decription the male is hard for me to see green well I am color blind with shades of green im told when I see greys or purples its actually green well I see dark grey or lavendar under the orange but they have normal black eyes so that means no albino right? basically I would like to get emerine going into my super raptor but should I start breeding the female with the male immediately or just line breed it? also I got an adult blood she actually looks like a burnt tangerine I heard that blood and snow dont mix well, please help with this thank you.

Visit our friends