fat tails set up

BSM

Here are some pics of my rake set up for my groups of fat tails. Its been doing good and everyone is thriving and laying eggs so its doing someothing right:main_thumbsup:

first a pic of the albino tang stripe female who is about to lay any day and the female you cant see is ovualting.
PC260461.jpg

PC260462.jpg

PC260463.jpg

PC260464.jpg

ITs a real basic cage with a few inches of coco fiber heated by 3inch flex watt heat tape at 92F. There are 4 hiding spots, 2 food dishes (meal worms & super worms) and a water dish. I use the top shut completly tight on the top and have alot of holes right above the substrate and on the cover top so it keeps most of the himidity in the cage.

I have a few fat tails on paper towers but it seems to be much harder to keep the humidity up in the cage and i have to always switch out the paper like i due with the leos. Let me know what you think

Bryan

BSM

thank you

there always under the black hide which is on the warm side. They lay them in the same spot but i last time i forgot to add water and they dried up. The coco stuff stays moist for a few weeks usually so it was basically all my fault for not adding it before i left

Visit our friends