Gecko Going Number Two hehehe

minimoe80

Love My Leo
ok so my Gecko has ever so politely picked his/her corner for pooping. Without fail he/she uses the same corner so it makes it so much easier to "clean" up after as I just put down about 10 or 15 layers of small newspaper clippings that i cut into like 6 by 7 inch "squares" and each day I just remove a layer or two and.... wa la it's as good as new.

My question is can i put something in the corner that he goes in without "disturbing" he potty routine and making him pick someplace else? IE: I wanted to make like a little hide spot thats in the shape of a bathroom or something like that? or maybe like a toilet looking hide that he could go into and do his business (in privacy of course) and then head out ya know?
I'm just worried if I do that, he will start going elsewhere and me scaring him off.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
When I got Eros I asked his breeder to send a little packet of his poo along with him as I wanted to try and toilet train him to use his litterbox ( a box with some desert sand in it). Well to my surprise he LOVES his litterbox and all I have to do is dump it in a strainer every few days to sift out the poo and put it back in it's place and with out fail he uses it EVERY time. I think that if you modify his tank to include a potty area, just make sure you always leave a little poo there to lure him back and he too will go there with out fail.

Visit our friends