hamburg pa reptile expo pickups

Samantha

Just got my first fat tail pair my male is from luxurious leopards (loved meting them they were a huge help) and my female from urban geckos and I also got a sht from urban geckos i will take pics soon just wanna let everyone settle in! So happy with the quality both breeders had and my bf also got a bearded from tnd dragons he is doing really well too he has a lot of pep. Very satisified so far cnt wait to see how they all grow up. Would recommend to all these breeders they all knew their stuff and quality that's really important when ur looking for reptiles

Adinar

Just got my first fat tail pair my male is from luxurious leopards (loved meting them they were a huge help) and my female from urban geckos and I also got a sht from urban geckos i will take pics soon just wanna let everyone settle in! So happy with the quality both breeders had and my bf also got a bearded from tnd dragons he is doing really well too he has a lot of pep. Very satisified so far cnt wait to see how they all grow up. Would recommend to all these breeders they all knew their stuff and quality that's really important when ur looking for reptiles

Got one from Pat last time around. His stuff is awsome. :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends