Heating Help

clemsonguy1125

I got my UTH working last night After i removed the dimmer which was stopping it from working. But now the inside of his warm hide is 98 and the outside carpet of the warm side is 93. Is there a was to cool down the inside of the warm hide but not the outside of the carpet?
Thanks

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
I got my UTH working last night After i removed the dimmer which was stopping it from working. But now the inside of his warm hide is 98 and the outside carpet of the warm side is 93. Is there a was to cool down the inside of the warm hide but not the outside of the carpet?
Thanks[/QUOTE

What brand UTH do you have? I have the zoo med repti-therm, and use a lutron light dimmer from home depot, and it works fine?

catfishrod69

temperature question

ok i recently switched to an under tank heater, well i have papertowl for bedding, and i have the thermometer laying on floor right above the uth, the temp is 94-95 is that good there, or does it need to be that temp like 1 inch off ground?

catfishrod69

sorry about that didnt mean to post that there, wasnt payin attention where i was...and now it wont let me edit it....anyways why not just have a hide on the cool end and not the hot end?

Visit our friends