Heating in the night

Jusselin

er....uh.... a UTH if you are seriously asking. Dont use a heat bulb unless its an infared....it stresses out the geckos, possibly to a point where they wont eat.

Last edited:

grboxa

are you asking in addition to a uth?, or specifically in general heating. If you want to add extra heat for the nights then I could suggest a low watt blue bulb..or if you really need it a red/infared bulb so they wont be disturbed at night. For my small tank i'm using a uth and a blue bulb on my bigger tank I have a uth with infared. If you dont have a UTH you really do need one since leos need belly heat to digest

Jusselin

on my 40 breeder i have a UTH underneath for a 40 breeder and on on the side of the tank for a 20 gal....the UTH underneath was not cutting it.

yea thanks man i have been reading today when i get the chance and i think i got most of the basic stuff down, but also i have read through out the week also getting familiar to this requirements and also i wanted some peoples opinons on this that is experince and what they think but thank all very much :D

Visit our friends