Help,... Can't find any Geckos!

Yasenak

Hello, here is my problem.

This is becoming extremely frustrating for me. I have spent days looking around on the Internet trying to find some decent Geckos and almost all of my searching has come to dead ends. Most websites either have companies that went out of business or haven't been updated in years. This has wasted a lot of my time.

I am not a breeder and I am strictly looking for pets. I would like to find Geckos as young as possible so that I can make sure that they are very comfortable with handling. I'd like to watch them grow over time also. Under 30g preferred.

When I look at a Gecko that I may possibly buy, I am looking at how much it weighs first / age, and picture second. When looking at the picture I go for the most brilliant geckos possible. The more colors the better. I'm trying to buy three at once to save on shipping vs. paying for the overnight shipping more than once. I want to get as close to juvenile as possible.

I would be most interested in 3 uniquely different geckos. Since I will most likely only have 3 ever, I would like them to be as different from each other as possible, while having them close to the same size / age. Preferably 1 male 2 females to get my wife interested. Will consider 3 females.

I keep reading that eggs will be hatching in the spring. Does that mean now is not a good time to buy?

Let me know if you have any recommendations whether you are a breeder or owner. I would like to see pics of what is available before purchasing. I'm looking to spend under $300 shipped, (don't tell my wife, I told her $120 tops ;).

Thanks,
Nick

I'm in Savannah Ga, I would be willing to drive to Jacksonville Fl or similar distance to ensure safest delivery, and of course shipping is also an option. [email protected]

Thanks for the help. Sorry for the long post. (why do websites leave ads up for Geckos that have already sold????) It sucks to see a cool Gecko only to find that it has been sold when you read the description.

THE FORUM WILL NOT LET ME SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES THROUGH THIS SITE BECAUSE I AM NEW. PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL, OR INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR RESPONSE. Thanks. I would prefer email only.

Last edited:

Yasenak

Geckos found!

I have found my Geckos. Thanks to Thad at ohiogecko.com, who came in well below my $300 max price. Thanks to everyone that contacted me to help fill my request.

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:

Visit our friends