Help with these morphs

reptilenut

Greg Stephens
These are both siblings. The couple I purchased them from said that they were possible mack snow and or mack snow tremper albino. (needless to say they did not keep good records.) I believe one to be mack snow, the other Mack snow tremper albino. Any thoughts?

The one on my hand has really lightened up in color since the picture was taken. The one drinking is still just as dark.

Thanks gang for the help, you have all been great.

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
They look like they could be mack snows. the first one i dont know if its albino or not but it doesn't really look like it by the colors since mack albinos are generally a pinkish and white color instead of a tan/brown color. if it has albino eyes then its a albino which it will have red veins in the eyes if not its not a albino. once they are older you can tell more on what they are. they sold them young to you, i generally dont sell until they are 10-12g locally and 15g online or more depending on the gecko. I wish you luck with them they look good for young ones

reptilenut

Greg Stephens
I don't have any more pictures at this time, I will get some more tomorrow. We already had our nightly feeding and clean up so they are 2 PO'd lil geckos. They are growing good and eating well. The pictures are about 2 weeks old. The lighter of the 2 is about to shed. I did check the eyes and i did not notice the red veins. I am pretty confident they are both Mack Snows, just one a little lighter than the other. They were younger than what I wanted, but they came free with a nice Blizzard female I got.

I am a little worried about the darker of the 2 it is having eye issues, being closed most of the time and some puffiness. I have been using a saline wash on it for a couple of days and seems to be an improving. Though the little critter seems to have a good appetite.

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
I would take the one with an eye problem to a vet just in case to make sure it does not get worse and get a fecal sample too make sure they post have no parasites.

reptilenut

Greg Stephens
that is the plan for this week. I am calling my herp vet monday, to have it looked at. It is the first time I have had to deal with eye problems.

Visit our friends