Home for 2

Chestersmom

My new gex will be arriving tomorrow. Here's some pics of thier tank. Tell me what you think

DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1499.jpg

DSCF1501.jpg

DSCF1500.jpg

musick

I will assume you have your heating specs met.

I will also say I prefer a more natural looking viv myself, so I am not a big fan overall. That said:

1) You have many hides and they are on both sides of the tank. Good Job!
2) You made another level and the wooden hides increase total sq. footage of the tank. Good Job!!
3) Everything in the tank can be easily removed and the paper changed. Makes for a hygenic setup. Props again!

As long as you like it, that is all that matters. Only things I would change (should be obvious) is to keep that water bowl clean. No Ca in the bowl!

Also how many gal. is the tank?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Chestersmom

I do like it... Hopefully my girls will too. The cal in water dish was cleaned out as soon as I noticed it... lol I bumped the cal dish on the side of the tank when I was putting it in there. It's a 20L tank. Heating is met temp on hot side is 94.6*F and cool side is 81*F.

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
Well done... I would suggest placing the moist hide up-right so the entry is on the top. Your geckos will have no problem climbing on top to get inside. It will keep your enclosure tidier and provide a lay area on top of the moist hide.

Congratulations on your newbies!

Visit our friends