How i make out a DiabloBlanco and a Snow Diablo Blanco

Alexakis

Hi everybody

if i breed a DB to a DB Snow and 50 % are DB´s and the other 50% are Snow DB´s, how can i make out wich is what?

thanks for help

Gazz

Hahahahahaha:main_laugh::main_laugh:.With great difficulty.

The only thing you can know for sure is a leo born with a strong yellow coloring that IS NOT a Talbino eclipse snow blizzard.How ever just coz there born not expressing a yellow that doesn't make them a talbino eclipse snow blizzard.As Talbino eclipse blizzards can be born with out expressing a yellow tone also.

So basically if born expressing a yellow tone it's a Talbino eclipse blizzard 100%.

If born not expressing a yellow tone it may be Talbino eclipse blizzard or Talbino eclipse snow blizzard so really you'll have to prove then out.

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
As far as I know you would have to test breed them to Normals and see if you get Snows het DB as a result. Some DBs have yellow overtones as a result of there RAPTOR x Blizzard lineage and some do not. The only way to be sure is through test breeding, not by sight, imo. I will be breeding a Mack Eclipse to a DB this coming season so we are in the same boat. The upside is we'll have a great combination morph regardless of what happens.

Last edited:
N

Nigel4less

Maybe you should email Mr. DeMeyer as he produced them first... ;)

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
I was just speaking with someone the other day about how awesome a SUPER DIABLO BLANCO would be! Could you imagine the intensity of the white on it?!?!? lol... but there'd be no way of knowing you had one until test breeding them all to see which were which...

Alexakis

Hahahahahaha:main_laugh::main_laugh:.With great difficulty.

The only thing you can know for sure is a leo born with a strong yellow coloring that IS NOT a Talbino eclipse snow blizzard.How ever just coz there born not expressing a yellow that doesn't make them a talbino eclipse snow blizzard.As Talbino eclipse blizzards can be born with out expressing a yellow tone also.

So basically if born expressing a yellow tone it's a Talbino eclipse blizzard 100%.

If born not expressing a yellow tone it may be Talbino eclipse blizzard or Talbino eclipse snow blizzard so really you'll have to prove then out.

i dont have relay no other options to make them out, as making prove them?

As far as I know you would have to test breed them to Normals and see if you get Snows het DB as a result. Some DBs have yellow overtones as a result of there RAPTOR x Blizzard lineage and some do not. The only way to be sure is through test breeding, not by sight, imo. I will be breeding a Mack Eclipse to a DB this coming season so we are in the same boat. The upside is we'll have a great combination morph regardless of what happens.

How did you mean this " we are in the same boat?
When you breed a Mack Snow Eclipse to a DB you get
Eclipse het DB oder Mack Snow Eclipse het DB, or not?
Sorry about my English, its not the best!

Maybe you should email Mr. DeMeyer as he produced them first... ;)

i have emailed him the last two weeks a few times, and till the question
" how i make out a Db to a Snow DB ", i havent recieved a answer from him?
I dont know why!?

Gazz

I was just speaking with someone the other day about how awesome a SUPER DIABLO BLANCO would be! Could you imagine the intensity of the white on it?!?!? lol... but there'd be no way of knowing you had one until test breeding them all to see which were which...

A Talbino eclipse blizzard super snow would visually look no differant than a Talbino blizzard super snow.

Talbino blizzard super snow.
Owned by vsmherps.
http://www.vmsherp.com/ImagePages/Leopards/MackSuperSnowBBBB.htm
http://www.vmsherp.com/ImagePages/Leopards/MackSuperSnowBBHS.htm

The only plus a Talbino eclipse blizzard super snow would have.
Over a Talbino blizzard super snow is the genetics it carrys that you can't see.

Last edited:

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
I meant that telling the snows apart from the ones that are not snows will likely prove to be just as difficult as what you are doing, at least with some of the offspring. My Mack Eclipse may also be het for albinism, that has yet to be proven. His previous owner was unsuccessful at hatching any offspring due to personal issues that landed him in the hospital during egg laying. I'm pretty sure that with my pairing all of the offspring will look similar, Snow Eclipse het DB or Eclipse het DB.

Last edited:

Visit our friends