Hows my setup?

Nia2010

Owned By 5 Leos
Just bought some things for the cage, here soon i am going to get a 20 gal tank for the both of them, right now the little guy is small so he is okay for now in there with the other girl.

Also forgot to buy temp. thing, will do tonight.

By the way, i've already talked with people on this board about the little guy being with the big girl, its fine and im aware of how nia acts, had here with small ones for years, no bulling from her, if so i got another 10 gallon near by.

Anyways, got the lightbulb that is good for all day and night, its the purple light, the big butter container is moister hideout, going to get moss in their soon, it holds moister well.

Got two bowls, one of calcium and one of little mealies for the little guy. Got 1 dozen of big crickets for nia and 2 dozen for the little guy.

Got a little hide out that fits them both, the other one i had, i will put in with them when i get the 20 gallon. Plus i got the water dish for them too.

Pics!:) Let me know how it is.

geckos010.jpg

geckos011.jpg

geckos012.jpg

Happy girl. :D:main_yes:
geckos013.jpg

Nia joining the little guy.
geckos014.jpg

maggiee22195

Looks like a great setup! The substrate is great because it is the safest. And you have water, calcium, and 2 hides. You can make the plastic hide a moist hide to help them shed if you want. You can put paper towel on the bottom and mist it daily. But it is a good setup! Nice leo!

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Are you feeding the lil guy seperately to make sure he is getting enough food? That would be my biggest concern even if Nia is personable with him, she could still be a hog when it comes to meals.

Nia2010

Owned By 5 Leos
Yup he is eating good, i feed separately.

Nia weighs 62 grams
Little guy(blaze)? weighs 8 grams.

geckos1007.jpg

Visit our friends