I am still looking for another female leopard gecko to adopt in NYC

Eve Saint

I havent found one that I am interested in yet.
I prefer one younger than one year old, since my Diamond is so friendly and doesnt have a vicious bone in her body, I wouldnt want the new one to be a threat to her.
I honestly prefer another albino of some sorts. I will pay adoption fee. Have been looking for over two months.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Maybe this is obvious but have you checked places like Craigslist??

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
I'd be happy to give you one of my hatchlings, when they hatch. So be patient, there will be more available in a month or so, as they are mostly just starting to hatch now.

Jetfire

If I'm not mistaken, she already has an ad on craigslist in NYC.I got curious and checked for her after reading her post here, and the ad on cl is worded extremely similarly to her post here. That was the first place I thought to check as well

Eve Saint

Hi! Yes Jetfire you are are sharp!!! I have had ads up on craigslist here and there. No responses yet. I also can be a little picky! haha. I will know the right one when I see her. Thanks for checking for me jetfire! There was one available in the bronx but not exactly the one I was looking for.
LeoLover- Thanks so much I would be absolutely honored to have one of your hatchlings! Are you somewhere around New York City? I would travel a little if possible. I just have to be sure to get another female so I would probably have to wait a while.

Eve Saint

Oh LeoLover you are in Ohio. Well Id gladly pay shipping and adoption. Have you ever shipped before? I dont know much about that.

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Yeah, I'm up against Pennsylvania and Lake Erie, but I'd ship to you. Don't worry about adoption, and we could split the shipping. I've got a website to put pictures on as I get hatchlings... but I've had some bad temp problems and only 1 hatchling so far. You can see my babies on www.ashtabulageckos.webnode.com if you wanna see the parents.

Eve Saint

Oh I loved your website, it was set up so nicely!
I saw all the lovely geckos you have. The first baby is so cute.
I would certainly paypal the shipping whenever everything is all set up for you!
All of the parents are so beautiful too!:cool:

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Thanks so much Eve. I appreciate it! That is the baby with the extra toe. he/she is up to 7 grams already!

I'll let you know when I get more babies. I lost several to that freaky heat wave we had in the early spring. My attic got hot and so did my incubator. Then it started to freeze at night, and everyone got too cold. I'm looking for a better thermostat for my hovabator!

Visit our friends