Interesting Decision

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
i was at the pet shop today getting supplies and some new stuff wth my xmas money and i noticed a adult female normal and she was stunning she had a fat tail and looked overall healthy. now i swore id never by a leo from a pet shop but shhe looked so nice and healthy i couldnt resist ill upload some pic after as shes still settling in...

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
she seems to have slightly settled in but ive yet to have seen here to eat usally when ive first brought home my leo's theyve eat on the first night we'll just see how it goes

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
well it realli was a massive decision but i really felt like i could'nt leave her there even tho she looks quiet healthy and her tail was on average the same size of most of mine just hoping shes gunna be healthy and happy

and shes a sweetheart no bolting or screeming even when i first got her out the box...
ive tryed to pick her up once and no problems at all

F

Fuzzy

She looks like my male high yellow. Amazing buy, and I know the feeling you had so well. I went into a local pet store on Saturday with the intention of buying a 20 gallon long tank, and walked out with a Snow leo baby. She just was so adorable and little, I had to take her with me.

Angel

congrats looks good , Im always tempted to buy when im in getting my supplys too luckly last time they had none in lol , im determined to find a breeder here and soon =)

got spots?

leo lover
I am guessing 20 pounds ish?
which I think is roughly 40-45 us dollars? Yea petstores rip you off pretty bad =s
I am glad you got a good leo =]/ I personally got 2 leos from petstores with no problems. I do not recommend it though.

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
i am saddend to say your way off if id have gone to a breeder then i would of probly got a phantom or a blazing blizzard something like that owell

i had the money anyway lol

Visit our friends