Is this set-up too crowded?

Pegasus_0

I have been having a nosy at other peoples set ups recently and have found that many of them are very basic when compared to the one my 2 Leo's have.

This is a piccie of my set up.....

http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz303/Pegasus_0/?action=view&current=Setup.jpg&newest=1

I was wondering if it is too crowded. It looks slightly different here to how it does now as this was at the previous owners home.

It certainly makes feeding (and finding uneaten crickets) a pain in the backside. I was thinking of making it a bit simpler but im worried that it will upset them if i change their environment.

Just in case your wondering about the reddish looking rock stuff; its (as i was told) a clay type thing that when made wet, can be remoulded....the most part of the littlev bits have been removed due to fear of impaction. The substrate itself is a sand which is apparently one designed for Gecko's although im not sure i want to believe this.

Thanks guys!

Paul

Last edited:

MiamiLeos

doesnt seem too crowded, but does look a bit hard to clean. and yea, sand can be troublesome.. but the over all setup looks good

Pegasus_0

I was thinking of switching to slate but i don't want to upset the girls because as far as i know, they have had sand since they were babies and they are now 13 and 18 months.

LizMarie

I don't think it's overcrowded but does look difficult to disinfect and trust me they won't miss sand.

Visit our friends