item check list and food question

Amber31190

not shure were this post should go but yea. for 41 qt tub, planning on 3 females, if fightin ocurs, will seperate.

3 mdium brown bowls, from dollor store, soughter holes in, normal hide

3 exo terra hides-humid

next is were i have a ??, should the all get seperate water dishes, feed, and calcium dishes. or ca i soak them like beardies

also on feeding how many mealies a day.

also with crickets some people said for adults 8 a day, then 12, then i heard 15. i also heard as many as the can eat. so i want to here ya'lls opinions, thank you so much, after this i should need anymore noob questions

Shera

You just need one feed dish for the mealies if it's large enough. My 2 share a water and calcium dish with no problems. You can keep mealies (dusted) in a dish at all times. As for how many crickets they eat, that depends on how old they are, but my 2yr olds won't eat more than 4-5 every second day (and they don't eat mealies at all). I usually feed superworms though, and they average 1-2 a day (some days they eat nothing and other days they eat as many as 4).

Amber31190

thank you, i've read a great deal and it don't matter at all to you hear real examples, thank you. i was figureing they would no were eat any amount compared to my beardies

sammer021486

not shure were this post should go but yea. for 41 qt tub, planning on 3 females, if fightin ocurs, will seperate.
I would keep all the gecko separate, unless they are already together, for a quarantine period. That way you will be able to see who is eating and what not. It is normally recommended for 60-90 days.

next is were i have a ??, should the all get seperate water dishes, feed, and calcium dishes. or ca i soak them like beardies
You do not need to have a separate bowl for each gecko, just have one large bowl for food and one for water. The calcium dish does not have to be large, a bottle cap would be good enough.

also on feeding how many mealies a day.
Really depends on how many they eat.

also with crickets some people said for adults 8 a day, then 12, then i heard 15. i also heard as many as the can eat. so i want to here ya'lls opinions, thank you so much, after this i should need anymore noob questions

Again depends on how many they eat. I have had some geckos eat 10+ medium crickets and others only a few, then they were full.

Visit our friends