Looking for ideas to make my tanks more interesting/fun for my leos

Latlaw

I have 20 gal longs with the standard 3 hides and a driftwood log piece and some fake plants. Looks nice but I think my guys may be bored. What can I add to make it more exciting? What about those foam inserts by T-Rex. Anyone have those? Any other ideas? What about those hammocks? They look so cute.

MellowMan24

mine like the hammocks so thats a +1 but if u make a fake rock wall thats like a +5 they love those mine climb on them all the time.

jumper

For a toy, suspend a 3" sponge ball from the top of the cage lid....dangling about 1 1/2 inches from floor. Because it moves it sure interests them.

slayer

I have 20 gal longs with the standard 3 hides and a driftwood log piece and some fake plants. Looks nice but I think my guys may be bored. What can I add to make it more exciting? What about those foam inserts by T-Rex. Anyone have those? Any other ideas? What about those hammocks? They look so cute.
.......................Why dont you design a naturalistic setup that will allow your gecko to display more natural behaviors that you as a keeper can then enjoy? I have never used hammocks and foam inserts but they are definitely not needed.

Visit our friends