Mealworms?

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
just as a question how many of you guys feed your fat tails only mealworms out of a dish?..when i use to keep leopard geckos i use to feed only mealworms with a vionate vitamin mixture and they grew great and were very healthy...but most of my fat tail geckos dont care for the worms, some eat them.. but most wont...any tips on switching them over? or should i just feed them crickets (which i hate, did i forget to mention that i HATE! crikets!? ;))

thanks in advance,

Alex

LizMarie

I can't give much advice because I've had my AFT's a day and they seem to each anything, mainly worms, roaches and waxies. But if you don't want to feed crickets a good and better substitute are Roaches! You might want to look into it.

HepCatMoe

Escaped A.I.
usually a healthy lizard will eat when it gets hungry enough. that said i have girl that simply will not touch meal worms. with her i use roaches.

ark

usually a healthy lizard will eat when it gets hungry enough. that said i have girl that simply will not touch meal worms. with her i use roaches.

All my fatties eat roaches, but not all will take worms. Some just look at them with the "what-the-f***-is-this" look and turn away.
But the younger they are, the easier it is to make the switch. In my experience, if they don`t know any better, they will eat worms.

Visit our friends