Miscellaneous morphs

TokayKeeper

Evil Playsand User
I'm in the market for a few morphs I need to add for projects. I am NOT looking to break the bank (my once $18/hr income of 2 years ago has been cut in half -- I'm not looking to low ball either), given I'm actually soliciting for these, but will entertain reasonable offers. I am open to trades, partial trades (trade + money), and am reliable with doing payment plans if the offering party(ies) are willing to negotiate sound payment plan terms. I can provide references with regard to previous, recent payment plans I've done. I've also dealt with a few upstanding, regulars here at GF that I'm sure would also serve as references.

That said, this is a feeler post for what I'm after. I'd prefer sub-adult, but I'm willing to do younger or older animals. Sub-adult to 2 y.o animals must be virgin! Animals over 2 years of age I'd prefer to have not been bred in recent years (previous or current).

The list:

2 Normals female (MUST NOT BE HET FOR ANYTHING!..Plain jane normals)
1 Raining Red Stripe/Firewater/Rainwater Stripe male (if plain rainwater stripe, prefer stripe to be noticeable)
1 Normal Rainwater female, prefer to be on the higher pink side and not het for anything.

Lastly, the tough one and I'll provide a photo example.
2 Old School Ray Hine Carrot-tails, non-baldy females

Photo example of what I'm after is this female Hine-line CT I purchased from Albey Scholl back in 2002.
CTLG01-27-21.jpg

I will update this with photos of current pairings I have going for possible trades. I just need to re-upload photos to the web. In the mean time, please feel free to PM me with offers or directing me to people that might have the above that I'm after. You can also e-mail me at tokaykeeper {at} comcast {dot} net.

Thank you,
Chris Newsom

TokayKeeper

Evil Playsand User
Pairings producing eggs as of 4/22/2011:

"Golden-Eye" x "Stubby" ...may not part with their offspring, serious offers will be considered! These geckos are plain, jane, straight ole normal leos. Golden-Eye was my first leopard gecko, purchased as a month old in Oct 96. Triton, below, is his first born and also my first ever hatched leopard gecko.

"Triton" x Rainwater Albino

"Triton" x Rainwater Patternless Albino #1

"Beast" x Rainwater Patternless Albino #2 (paired, but breeding was not observed, no signs of breeding [bite marks, etc], but female is ovulating)...both geckos are huge!

Rainwater Albino x Patternless (female has about 50% "carrot-tailing")

Rainwater Albino x Tang Stripe

"Hammie" x "Slick"

Only eggs currently incubating are from Golden-Eye X Stubby. Have received fertile eggs from Triton x RW PA #1, but they were laid outside of nest box while at work. She should be laying clutch #2 within the next few days. RW X patternless pairing took place 4/14, waiting on first clutch. RW x tang stripe pairing on 3/19, she laid first clutch today but look to be infertile. Hammie x Slick pairing on 3/19, single egg laid 4/17 outside of nest box; 2nd clutch visible.

Other pairings will be posted when first clutch is laid.

TokayKeeper

Evil Playsand User
Still looking for:

2 Normals female (MUST NOT BE HET FOR ANYTHING!..Plain jane normals)
1 Raining Red Stripe/Firewater/Rainwater Stripe male (if plain rainwater stripe, prefer stripe to be noticeable)

Visit our friends